Boiled potato recipes | 92 boiled potato recipes
Boiled potato recipes. boiled potatoes indian recipes. Whether mashed, baked or fried, people often refer to potatoes as comfort food. As potatoes have a neutral flavor and starchy texture, they serve as a good complement to many meals.
You can simply boil the potatoes in a pressure cooker or in a pot of hot boiling water. Also, you can pop them in a microwave and voila, you will have them cooked within a few minutes. Learn how to boil potatoes in a microwave. Keeping a few boiled potatoes in the refrigerator will help in whipping up lip-smacking delights in no time.
You can slice boiled potato and add it into sandwiches or simply cut them in cubes to make flavorful aloo chaat and its variants like
Vegetable Grill Sandwich ( Mumbai Roadside Recipes )
1. Aloo Masala Chaat and
Aloo Masala Chaat
2. Aloo Aur Shakarkand Ki Chaat. Boiled potatoes can be cut into wedges and tossed with spice powders to make delicious dry subzis.
Aloo Aur Shakarkand ki Chaat
Parathas with boiled potatoes
1. aloo paratha recipe is a whole wheat aloo paratha which is a popular Punjabi breakfast recipe. So popular is whole wheat aloo parathas that I have it as a one-dish meal along with some curds and chopped onions.
Aloo Paratha, How To Make Aloo Paratha
2. Aloo Gobi Ke Parathe : Boiled and mashed aloo and Gobi are combined with the essential Punjabi masalas to create this wonderful Punjabi Paratha. Using whole wheat flour instead of plain flour or Maida makes this Parathas healthy and tasty.
Aloo Gobi Ke Parathe, Aloo Cauliflower Paratha Recipe
boiled potato snacks recipes
From samosa to tikkis, sandwiches to kachori, boiled potatoes are extremely versatile and help in making a myriad of stuffing for these delights. The bland, neutral flavour of potatoes can be spiced up with an array of ingredients like dry Indian spices, coriander, ginger paste, green chillies, lemon, etc
Chole Tikki Chaat
1. The famous Aloo Tikki is a quick and easy snack loved by both adults and kids. You can use them as a base to make tongue-tickling chaats or you can even coat them in breadcrumbs and deep-fry to make a patty.
2. Aloo Tikki Chaat and
Aloo Tikki Chaat, Indian Street Food
3. Aloo Tikki Burger are a few more interesting snacks that can be relished as an evening snack.
4. The Mumbai famous street food ‘Vada Pav’ is nothing but crisp potato fritter encased in a gram flour batter, fried and stuffed in a chutney coated pav. The batata vada with an aromatic tempering of garlic, ginger, green chillies and curry leaves is a delight for taste-buds.
Stuffed boiled potato recipes
Stuffed Potatoes with Creamy Mushroom
You can make delectable appetizers like the
1. Stuffed Potatoes with Creamy Mushroom,
2. Cheesy Stuffed Potatoes and
Cheesy Stuffed Potatoes
3. Aloo Ka Bomb by stuffing boiled potato halves with a scrumptious mixture. It has all the ingredients that kids love, and will surely become an instant hit with them.
Enjoy our collection of 92 boiled potato recipes and do try them at your home and surprise your friends and families.