17000+ recipes. 7000+ classy food images. Easy-to-follow navigation.
Tarla Dalal has India's largest food site, tarladalal.com with over 1.6 million unique users a month, and now we have added a revolutionary app to it!
The Tarla Dalal Recipe App is a collection of multi-cuisine recipes by India's No. 1 Cookery Author and Padmashree awardee Tarla Dalal. Whether you are an amateur or an expert, whether you are looking for Indian or international recipes, whether you are seeking indulgence or health-oriented cooking, the Tarla DaIaIApp is sure to meet your requirements.
The app will help you to:
- Search for famous and favourite recipes by name.
- Browse recipes by cuisine, course and their sub-categories.
- Explore a wide range of healthy recipes, categorised easily for to-be-mums and kids, diabetics
and weight-watchers, those with other special diet requirements, or simply those who wish to stay fit and young! Each recipe in the Health category shares a precise nutritive value table too.
- Discover recipes with a cuisine, course, ingredient and health category combo using Advanced
- Check out the Recipe of the Day in a newly-designed slider format.
- Find related recipes and accompaniments for each recipe.
- Have a glimpse of comments posted by Tarla Dalal fans and share your comments too.
- Add your favourite recipes to your own cookbooks for easy access in the future.
- Make different shopping lists for different culinary themes.
- Share your favourite recipes with your friends.
- Use the glossary, tips and explanations to understand the recipes better.
Start the delightful journey by taking the Tarla Dalal Recipe Tour!
Some categories in the Tarla Dalal App
- Chinese Recipes
- Punjabi Recipes
- Italian Recipes
- Gujarati Recipes
- South Indian Recipes
- Soup Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Desserts Recipes
- Diabetic Recipes
- Low Cholesterol Recipes
- Pregnancy Recipes
- Zero Oil Recipes
- Calcium Rich Recipes
- Healthy Breakfast
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.