School Time Snack Recipes | School Time Indian snack recipes |
School Time Snack Recipes | School Time Indian snack recipes | Moms are always concerned about sending the right snacks to school in their kids Indian dabbas because growing children need healthy and tasty snacks that will keep them going through the busy hours spent at school.
The delightful snacks in this section are perfect to send for the School Time Indian snack recipes.
School time Indian breakfast snack
1. Rava Toast a mixture of semolina with finely chopped veggies is used as a topping on wheat bread slices, and the whole arrangement is toasted till perfectly crisp.
Rava Toast, Sooji Toast, Tiffin Recipe
2. Tricolour Sandwich indeed an inspiring one, and kids and elders alike love the combination of energising colours on it.
3. Carrot Pinwheel Sandwiches a delightful sweet and spicy snack with a tantalizing flavour and attractive appearance, which makes it ideal to serve at small parties.
Carrot Pinwheels ( Finger Foods For Kids )
4. Khatta Dhokla this steamed Gujarati snack is super tasty and amazingly soft too.
5. Milagai Podi Idli leftover idlis transform into a delectable tiffin treat that your kids will love to munch on.
6. Banana Methi Thepla sweetness of bananas is highlighted and well-complemented by the slightly bitter methi leaves making the duo an exciting filling for theplas.
Khatta Dhokla Using Homemade Flour
School tiffin Indian lunch break time snacks
1. Rava Dhokla recipe does not require any fermenting time making Dhokla an amazing option for quick breakfast.
2. Pav Bhaji Burger handy-sized burger buns stuffed with a potato and vegetable mix that is flavoured with tomatoes, onions and pav bhaji masala.
Pav Bhaji Burger
3. Mixed Dal Handvo a traditional Gujarati savoury cake, which is a nutritious meal in its own right when served with chutney and Buttermilk.
4. Penne in Pumpkin Sauce not kids’ favourite, but they will love it in this form, because it makes the dish pleasantly colourful and creamy.
Mixed Dal Handvo ( Gujarati Recipe)
Thepla Paneer Wrap an interesting twist to the homely thepla makes it an exciting snack that will fascinate young kids.
Stuffed Dosa Cones an amazing dosa recipe that does not even require fermentation.
Thepla Paneer Wrap
School tiffin snack time options
1. Quick Coleslaw Sandwich rolls packed with a sumptuous mixture of veggies held together with mayonnaise and ketchup, this sandwich is creamy, tangy, juicy and crunchy. Apple Sticks an irresistibly tangy flavour but also rules out discolouration, ensuring that the apples look appealing even after 4 hours.
2. Minty Nimbu Pani refreshing drinks are as important to energize the kids in the midst of their busy day!
Quick Coleslaw Sandwich
3. Spinach Hummus with Cucumber Sticks a quick healthy Indian style spinach hummus can be super for kids tiffins.
Spinach Hummus with Cucumber Sticks ( Tiffin Treats)
4. Sevaiyan Pulao exciting noodle-like appearance of vermicelli really works in favour of the Sevaiyan Pulao, making it a hot favourite with kids.
School time Indian dry munchies
1. Murukku crunchy delicacy made with rice and urad dal flours is an exciting treat that will be loved by all.
2. Oats Chivda When hunger strikes suddenly, this chivda is sure to answer your appetite in a tasty and crunchy way.
3. Jowar Dhani Popcorn a healthy puffs popcorn and much healthier than the tradition popcorn. Made from simple ingredients like jowar puffs, peanuts, dry coconut, coconut oil. Crispy Pasta Snack a completely unique snack, prepared somewhat like crispy noodles, which is used as a garnish in Oriental recipes.
Baked Palak Jowar Murukku
4. Masala Mathri Crispy and flavourful, Masala Mathri can be prepared quite easily with readily available ingredients like plain flour, carom seeds and cumin seeds, and so on.
5. Khakhra Chivda when kids get bored of the usual rotis in their tiffin box, you can make an exciting chivda snack with crispy khakhra instead!
Khakhra Chivda ( Tiffin Treats)
Something sweet for school break
1. Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies perfect recipe to make delightful cookies, which have an ideal melt-in-the-mouth texture.
2. Bourbon Biscuits crispy treats that are packed with lusciously creamy and buttery chocolate icing!
3. Chocolate Sticks attractive snack that will make your kids just too happy! Chocolate Sticks, made by coating bread sticks with freshly-molten chocolate.
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies
4. Healthy No Bake Cookies a toothsome cookie within minutes, without even requiring any baking!
5. Choco Dip Cookies A double-coloured delight that kids – and adults – are sure to go ga-ga over!
Healthy No Bake Cookies, Peanut Butter and Muesli Cookies
After school time snack
1. Stuffed Hot Dog Roll a treat that is sure to excite the taste buds. Kids will love the vibrant flavours and varied textures of the ingredients in this roll, and are sure to enjoy every bite.
Stuffed Hot Dog Rolls
2. Vegetable Pasta in Tomato Sauce Kids love Pasta, this best when they have returned from school.
3. Mini Oats Bhakri Pizza the unique thing about the recipe is the ideal pizza base is replaced with bread, even differs in taste.
Mini Oats Bhakri Pizza
4. Macaroni in Cheesy Carrot Sauce a wonderful addition to whole wheat based white sauce, as it makes it creamier and colourful too.
5. Jhatpat Aloo Roll tasty, sumptuous and convenient to handle, the Roll is a wonderful dish.
6. Cheese and herb Potato Fries Cheese and potatoes, two ingredients that nobody refuses, come together in this exciting snack.
Cheese and Herb Potato Fries
Enjoy our School Time Snack Recipes | School Time Indian snack recipes | and other kids recipe articles below.
Kids Brain Boosting Recipes
Kids Energy Rich Recipes
Kids Jar Snack Recipes
Kids Noodle Recipes
Kids Pizza Recipes
Kids Tiffin Box Recipes