Low Calorie Indian Beverage | Low cal Indian hot Drinks |
Low Calorie Indian Beverage | Low cal Indian hot drinks | It is a misconception that tasty juices and hot beverages are always loaded with sugar, milk and other fattening ingredients.
Phudina Green Tea
If you keep a tab of what goes into that cuppa or glassful, you can easily trim off the calories and make a refreshing, low-calorie Indian beverage.
Hot home remedies Indian beverages for cold
1. Honey Ginger Tea acts as an anti-inflammatory agent to the body. The lemon juice adds a touch of vitamin C, apart from adding flavour.
Honey Ginger Tea for Cold and Cough
2. Lemon Grass Tea very health friendly provided you use small amounts of jaggery. Consume after a heavy meal which will help aid digestion.
Lemon Grass Tea
3. Minty Honey Lemon Drink refreshing drink nice and warm is not only very soothing, but also helps to break down fat and lose weight.
Minty Honey Lemon Drink
4. Tulsi Tea Comforting and refreshing at the same time, this tea, with its unmistakable herbal accents is a wonderful cure for sore throat.
5. Tulsi Water a popular healthy drink and the Indian palate is accustomed to the pleasant and rejuvenating flavour of tulsi.
Cold Indian beverages for entertaining guest at home
1. Punjabi Mint Chaas recipe chilled concoction is just the thing one needs on a hot summer afternoon.
Mint Chaas, Punjabi Mint Chaas Recipe
2. Black Grape, Strawberry and Pineapple Juice a nice flavourful drink which you can enjoy at any time of the day. As this juice is not strained, it also retains more fibre.
Black Grape, Strawberry and Pineapple Juice
3. Melon Refresher makes use of the right combination of fruits like muskmelon and watermelon that are replete with water, vitamins and minerals.
4. Melon and Papaya Juice Lemon juice, makes it more interesting by imparting a tangy flavour.
Melon and Papaya Tango, Melon and Papaya Juice
5. Sweet Lime and Kiwi Juice intelligent combination of sweet and sour fruits makes a great drink without the need for sugar!
Sweet Lime and Kiwi Juice
Healthy Indian low calorie drinks
1. Pineapple Sweet Lime Drink A wise combination of fruits results in a peppy drink that has just the right level of tanginess!
Pineapple Sweet Lime Drink
2. Carrot Beet and Apple Juice energy boosting treat. Rich in flavour and nutrients, it satisfies aesthetic as well as nutritional demands.
Beet Treat, Carrot Beet and Apple Juice
3. Anti- Cancer and Anti- Inflammation Spinach Juice an apt blend of ingredients like spinach and tomatoes gives it a nice taste and consistency, while at the same time these ingredients are bursting with nutrients.
Anti- Cancer and Anti- Inflammation Spinach Juice
Indian low cal Smoothies and milkshake
1. Papaya Mango Smoothie flavourful and colourful and nutritious too, as both papaya and mango are rich in vitamins and antioxidants.
Papaya Mango Smoothie ( Healthy Breakfast)
2. Strawberry Honey Smoothie berry nice way to start your day! Strawberries are loaded with vitamins and antioxidants, and help improve your resistance.
Strawberry Honey Smoothie
3. Apple and Oats Milkshake a quick easy milkshake made of quick rolled oats, apples and almond milk.
Apple and Oats Milkshake
Enjoy Low Calorie Indian Beverage | Low cal Indian hot drinks | and our other Beverage Recipe articles below.
30 Beverages Chocolate Drinks Recipes
34 Beverages Cocktail Drink Recipes
33 Beverages Coffee Recipes
180 Beverages Indian Drinks / Sharbats Recipes
229 Beverages Juice Recipes
268 Beverages Milkshakes & Smoothies Recipes
335 Beverages Mocktails Recipes
43 Beverages Squash / Syrups Recipes
51 Beverages Tea Recipes