Kand Paneer and Peas Chaat
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 200 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35264 times
Don’t even think of making Aloo Chaat when purple yam is in season! Why go for something so ordinary when you can just as easily make a more exotic treat using uniquely-flavoured kand.
This scrumptious Kand, Paneer and Peas Chaat aptly combines three favourite ingredients with a dash of spices and lemon juice to make a tongue-tickling treat perfect for winter days!
- Fry the kand pieces in hot oil until tender.
- Fry the paneer pieces lightly.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds. When they crackle, add the green chillies and ginger and cook for a while.
- Add the peas and cook for a while. Add the kand, paneer pieces, lemon juice and salt.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.