chilli paneer recipe | restaurant style chilli paneer recipe | Indo-Chinese chilli paneer recipe |
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 1423 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1222509 times
chilli paneer recipe | restaurant style chilli paneer recipe | Indo-Chinese chilli paneer recipe | with 32 amazing images.
chilli paneer is a restaurant style chilli paneer recipe which is an Indo-Chinese chilli paneer recipe.
chilli paneer is an Indo-Chinese starter recipe which is simply made by batter-coating and deep-frying paneer cubes which are further tossed with green chillies and spring onions and oriental sauces to make this really scrumptious treat. Serve restaurant style chilli paneer recipe as a starter or as an accompaniment to the main course.
restaurant style chilli recipe has managed to gets its name on the menu of every Indian Chinese restaurant. Making restaurant style chilli paneer recipe at home is healthy and efficient and also we have not used MSG for preparing it. Use a wok for Chinese food always.
chilli paneer can be made dry as well as with gravy, here we have shared chilli paneer recipe which is restaurant style. Paneer chilli is loved by my family whenever I make hakka noodles or Chinese fried rice at home. I can assure you once you make it at home, you will forget ordering or going out to the restaurants for chilli paneer.
Make sure to cook the Indo-Chinese chilli paneer recipe on a high flame all the time or it might lose its crunch. Also, you can shallow fry the paneer, if you do not wish to deep fry it. Fry paneer on high flame or it will get hard, any chewy.
The Chilli Paneer Stir-Fry gets its attractive flavour from a combination of vinegar and oriental sauces like chilli and soya. Make sure you use fresh and succulent paneer to make this dish, so that it remains soft and not chewy after deep-frying.
Learn to make chilli paneer recipe | restaurant style chilli paneer recipe | Indo-Chinese chilli paneer recipe | with detailed step by step photos and video below.
- Combine the paneer cubes and cornflour in a deep bowl or plate and toss them well.
- Add the above cornflour coated paneer cubes into the prepared batter and toss gently.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry a few pieces at a time till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- To make chilli paneer, heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai or pan, add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the spring onions, onion cubes, capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the red chilli paste, soy sauce, vinegar and red chilli sauce and cook on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the deep-fried paneer cubes and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
- Add the cornflour-water mixture, mix gently and cook on a high flame for a few seconds.
- Garnish the chilli paneer with spring onion greens and serve immediately.
chilli paneer video
Chilli Paneer recipe with step by step photos
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.