• Keep a pepper mill readily filled at the table, so you can add freshly ground pepper to myriad dishes like soups, salads and sandwiches as and when needed.
• Always add freshly ground pepper at the end of the cooking process as heating it for too long will lead to loss of flavour.
• Coat skewed paneer with crushed peppercorns before cooking for a special peppery taste.
• Make a delicious salad dressing of olive oil, lemon juice, salt and black pepper powder.
How to store freshly ground black pepper, kalimirch powder, kali mirch ka powder
• Black pepper should be kept in a tightly sealed glass container in a cool, dark and dry place.
• Whole peppercorns will keep almost indefinitely, while ground pepper will stay fresh for about three months.
• Pepper can also be frozen although this will make its flavour more pronounced.
Health benefits of freshly ground black pepper, kalimirch powder, kali mirch ka powderBlack pepper
has been identified to stimulate the digestive juices and enzymes in the gut thus lending a helping hand in maintaining digestive health.
The antibacterial nature of black pepper helps to relieve cold and cough
, especially when black pepper is ground and mixed with honey and consumed. kali mirch may help in maintaining normal blood sugar levels as it improves insulin sensitivity. So diabetics
and weight watchers
with high blood sugar levels both can benefit from black pepper. Kalimich is known to boost metabolism and promote fat cell breakdown. Yes, the piperine
in it may help you overcome obesity, weight loss. See detailed benefits of black pepper, kali mirch