Mini Banana Sesame Pancake
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 110 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 39096 times
Have them plain for breakfast, or with vanilla ice-cream for dessert, either way these Banana Sesame Pancakes taste simply divine! Made with common ingredients like bananas, sesame seeds, jaggery etc., a simple cooking procedure turns this into a delicacy that lingers in your memory and palate. We could perhaps attribute the magic to the dash of cinnamon powder that brings in an exotic aroma and flavour.
- Combine all the ingredients along with 5½ tbsp of water in a deep bowl and mix well to make a smooth batter.
- Grease a non-stick mini uttapa pan using a little oil.
- Pour approximately 1½ tbsp of batter in each uttapa mould and spread it lightly.
- Cook, using a little oil, till they turn crisp and golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make more mini pancakes.
- Place the pancakes on a serving plate and top each pancake with a small scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
- Serve immediately
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per mini pancake
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.