by Tarla Dalal
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22006 times
Why go for readymade ice creams or lollies that provide only calories and no nutrients? treat your child to sugarcane, a natural source of carbohydrates, in this interesting way!
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well till the sugar dissolves.
- Pour into a shallow container. Cover and freeze till it is set (approximately 4 to 6 hours).
- Transfer to a mixer and blend till it is slushy.
- Spoon it into 4 individual serving glasses and serve immediately.
- Readymade sugarcane juice sometimes already contains ginger juice. Hence add as per the requirement.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.