Indian Party Starters Recipes | best starters for Indian parties |
Indian Party Starters Recipes | best starters for Indian parties | See our suggestions for Indian deep fried party starters, One bite Indian party starters to Quick Indian party starters.
Corn Cheese Balls ( Starter )
Indian deep fried party starters
If party, everybody expects hot and crispy starters. That can be achieved by frying till it crispy and golden brown in colour.
1. Punjabi Samosa Golden brown and crispy on the outside and soft and spicy on the inside Punjabi Samosas taste as good as they look.
2. Cheese Poppers a melt-in-your-mouth treat, which does not melt from your memory forever!
3. Potato Nuggets mixture of mashed potatoes and cheese, flavoured elegantly with red chilli flakes, is shaped into potato nuggets and deep-fried to make this all-time favourite snack.
Potato Nuggets, Vegetarian Aloo Nuggets
4. Hara Bhara Kabab one of the most loved kabab in Indian restaurants around the world.
Hara Bhara Kebab, Veg Hara Bhara Kebab
5. Cabbage and Paneer Rolls crunch of grated cabbage and spring onions together with the succulence of crumbled paneer gives these cabbage and paneer rolls an awesome mouth-feel.
Cabbage and Paneer Rolls
6. Malwani Style Paneer Pakoda tongue-tickling batter and deep-fried to make this Pakoda. This is one rich tea-time snack. Make sure you serve it hot, to enjoy a fresh texture and flavour.
Malwani Style Paneer Pakoda
One bite Indian party starters
Starters are preferred to be in one bite. Easy to handle when there is a party. Here are such recipes to try and make for you party.
1. Palak Methi Na Muthia basic ingredients to make palak methi muthia are palak, methi, ginger green chilli paste, whole wheat flour and lots of Indian spices.
Palak Methi Na Muthia
2. Galouti Kebab On Crispy Naan an appetizer with such an attractive appearance and awesome flavour that it will capture everybody’s attention.
3. Rava Dhokla with Stuffed Schezwan Filling boosted the dhokla with colourful capsicum flavoured in Schezuan style.
Rava Dhokla with Stuffed Schezwan Filling
4. Grilled Cauliflower Recipe grilling cauliflower, marinated with garlic, spices and herbs, and really loved the taste and texture of the product.
Grilled Cauliflower Recipe
Quick Indian party starters
Starters which just ready in few minutes. Try these amazing recipes to make quick starters when you have less time to make an elaborate recipes.
1. Zucchini and Yellow Pepper Toast a combination of spices and herbs forms a great topping for French bread coated with Mayo spread comprising mayonnaise, parsley and chilli sauce.
2. Broccoli and Paneer Tikki a simple yet innovative snack that’ll brace the tummy for an exciting meal!
Broccoli and Paneer Tikki ( Healthy Starter)
3. Italian Style Baby Potatoes bland in nature and can easily take up different flavours to create a delightful dish.
Italian Style Baby Potatoes
4. Cabbage Carrot and Paneer Samosa Patti Snack combination of crunchy sautéed veggies like carrots and cabbage, spiced up with green chillies and garlic, and mixed with succulent paneer and gooey cheese.
Cabbage Carrot and Paneer Samosa Patti Snack
5. Sizzling Potatoes in Cheese Sauce a perfect cocktail starter, the combination of potatoes with cheese sauce and herbs make it really very tasty.
Heavy starters for party
These recipes are little heavy on the stomach, when you want the party to end with the starter and a good dessert at the end. Here are few recipes, which are like a small meal in it.
1. Grilled Crostini with Cream Cheese Dip Crostini is a popular starter of crisped bread served with exciting toppings.
2. Mango and Burrata Cheese Crostini start a party on the perfect note, start with crostinis. Dainty crisped pieces of bread with delectable toppings, crostinis are amongst the world’s most favourite starters .
Mango and Burrata Cheese Crostini
3. Baked Chole Parcels a spicy and tangy chole preparation is placed inside a plain flour dough leavened with yeast, and baked in an oven.
4. Sizzling Potatoes in Cheese Sauce a perfect cocktail starter, the combination of potatoes with cheese sauce and herbs make it really very tasty.
5. Schezwan Cheese Balls easy Indo-Chinese snack that’s guaranteed to tease your taste buds!
Enjoy our Indian Party Starters Recipes and other Party related recipes below:
Desserts for Entertaining
Indian party starters