Beetroot and Sesame Roti (Healthy Breakfast) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 13566 times
A colourful roti tinged by the pink shades of beetroot and the savoury touch of til, with coriander powder and chilli powder for added flavour, the Beetroot and Sesame Roti is an ideal breakfast to pack in your kids' lunch boxes as it is non-messy, tasty and healthy too!
Recipe Description for Beetroot and Sesame Roti
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into soft dough, using very little water.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 100 mm (4") diameter, using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each roti, using ¼ tsp of oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Allow the rotis to cool completely.
- Wrap in an aluminium foil and pack in a tiffin box.
See step by step images of Beetroot and Sesame Roti Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.