Three Layered Cheese Grilled Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33326 times
three layered cheese grilled sandwich recipe | kids triple cheese grill sandwich | Indian style cheese grilled sandwich | with 12 amazing images.
three layered cheese grilled sandwich is an Indian style cheese grilled sandwich made from three layers of cheese. We have used cheese spread, grated processed cheese and cheese slices in this kids triple cheese grill sandwich.
Cheese is an all-time favourite ingredient as far as kids go! Any dish with cheese is sure to appeal to them, and so this three layered cheese grilled sandwich offers them triple the fun!
With three cheesy layers, flavoured excitingly with varied seasonings, herbs and sauces, this three layered cheese grilled sandwich is a child's dream come true.
This Indian style cheese grilled sandwich is super easy and quick to make. You can serve Indian style cheese grilled sandwich as breakfast or even as an evening snack! You can also quickly prepare it when you have midnight cravings and kill those hunger pangs with this tongue-licking cheesy grilled sandwich!.
Serve kids triple cheese grill sandwich immediately on preparation as it contains tomato ketchup and mustard paste, which will make the sandwich soggy after some time. Make sure to assemble and cook it only when you are planning to eat it.
You can also treat your kids to other sandwiches like Quick Coleslaw Sandwich and Cheese and Spring Onion Sandwich.
Learn to make three layered cheese grilled sandwich recipe | kids triple cheese grill sandwich | Indian style cheese grilled sandwich | with detailed step by step recipe photos and videos below.
- Place a bread slice on a clean, dry surface, spread 2 tsp of cheese spread, and sprinkle ¼ tsp of chilli flakes evenly over it.
- Place another bread slice over it, spread ½ tsp mustard sauce and place a cheese slice over it.
- Place another bread slice over it, spread 1 tsp of tomato ketchup and sprinkle 2 tbsp of cheese and a little mixed herbs evenly over it.
- Finally sandwich it using another bread slice.
- Apply a little butter on top of the bread and grill in a pre-heated greased sandwich griller for 4 to 5 minutes or till it turns brown and crispy from both the sides.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 1 to 6 to make 3 more three layered cheese grilled sandwiches.
- Serve the three layered cheese grilled sandwich immediately.
Three Layered Cheese Grilled Sandwich Video by Tarla Dalal
Three Layered Cheese Grilled Sandwich recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwich
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.