Ragi and Broccoli Cutlets
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 40556 times
These scrumptious cutlets are made of ragi and broccoli, perked up with spice powders, mint and spring onions. Potatoes add to the volume of the cutlet mix, while mint and spring onions give it a fabulous aroma and flavour.
The Ragi and Broccoli Cutlets are rolled in oats, to give the outer surface a unique texture and also to avoid refined flours.Enjoy this multi-textured and fabulously flavoured snack fresh off the tava for the best experience.
Devour these crisp and yummy cutlets with cutney and a cup of hot Coffee or a cool refreshing drink like Angoor ka Sherbat .
- Grind the soaked and drained nachni in a mixer to a coarse mixture using 1 to 2 tbsp of water.
- Combine all the ingredients, including the coarse nachni mixture, in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and roll each portion into a 50 mm. (2”) diameter circle.
- Roll each cutlet in oats till they are coated evenly from all the sides.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) , grease it with oil, place 4 cutlets and cook on a slow flame using little oil till both sides turn golden brown in colour.
- Repeat step 4 to cook 8 more cutlets in 2 more batches.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per cutlet
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.