Indian recipes for Indoles. Indole rich healthy recipes. Indoles rich foods, benefits.
We present you Indole rich recipes which are mainly help to fight cancer.
What are Indoles?
Indoles are a type of phytochemical which are mainly associated with prevention of cancer. Found in cruciferous vegetables, it acts as a strong antioxidant and protects the lining of body cells. Indole-3-carbinol is the form found in these vegetables.
5 Health Benefits of Indoles
1. Prevents various cancer like cervical cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, lung cancer etc.
2. Helps reduce the inflammation in the body.
3. Acts as an antioxidant and scavenges the harmful free radicals.
4. Helps body get rid of toxins and cleanse the system.
5. Aids in maintaining estrogen balance.
6 Food sources of Indoles
Let’s together reveal the art of cooking with these 6 healthy ingredients…. Since cooking reduces the amount of indole present in the plant food to some extent, it’s best to include them in the form of salad in your diet. But there are a few more options added here to bring variety in terms of colour, texture, flavour and aroma to your menu.
Indole rich salads
kale apple salad recipe | kale cabbage salad | Indole rich healthy Indian salad | This delicious Kale and Apple Salad combines the unique flavour and texture of kale leaves with crunchy strips of apple, shredded cabbage and melon seeds.
Indole rich brussel sprouts recipes
1. grilled brussels sprouts recipe | Indian style grilled brussels sprouts | healthy vitamin c, folic acid, fibre rich brussels sprouts | with 15 images.Sea salt, garlic and black pepper, three of the commonest seasonings are all that are used to marinate the flavour of the Brussels sprouts in Indian style grilled brussels sprouts.