Open Bean burgers Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 31533 times
Tangy and lip-smacking, these bean burgers are truly irresistible! made of crisp buttery buns loaded with a mixture of sautéed onions, green chillies, baked beans, spaghetti and tomato ketchup, mellowed down with a light dash of white sauce, every mouthful of this sumptuous snack is a splurge of well-balanced flavours.
Recipe Description for Open Bean Burger
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and green chillies and sauté on medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the baked beans and tomato ketchup, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the spaghetti, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the topping into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Cut the bread buns into halves horizontally.
- Scoop out the centres of each bread bun halve and brush each halve with a little melted butter.
- Arrange the bread halves on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes.
- Fill a burger bun with a portion of the topping and spread 1 tbsp of white sauce and finally 1 tbsp of cheese over it.
- Repeat step 4 to make 3 more open burgers.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Open Bean Burger Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.