Pomegranate Black Grapes Infused Water
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5040 times
If you can’t decide between red and black then here is Pomegranate Black Grapes Infused Detox Water perfect for you. The flavor of black grapes will blend into your senses and will keep you boosted throughout the day.
Fruit Infuser Water Bottles are easily available all over India, in online shops as well as the home needs section of supermarkets and retail chains. If you don’t have a Fruit Infuser Bottle, you can just use any glass jar or pitcher.
Put the fruits in the pitcher along with water and allow them to infuse for 2 to 3 hours. Then, strain the mixture to get detox water. The fruits can be discarded or more water can be added to make more detox water. Do not use the fruits for more than twice.
Also do try other fruit combos like Black Grape Pineapple Infused Water or Kiwi Watermelon Infused Water .
- Put the pomegranate in the infusing tube.
- Fill ¾ of the bottle with water, place the infusing tube with the pomegranate in it and with a help of a spoon mash the pomegranate lightly for 1 minute.
- Put the black grapes in the infusing tube and close it tightly.
- Close the lid of the bottle tightly and shake it lightly.
- Keep aside to infuse for 4 hours.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.