How many calories does one small glass Tulsi Water have?
One small glass Tulsi Water gives 1 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 0.4 calories, proteins account for 0.4 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 0 calories. One small glass Tulsi Water provides about 0 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Tulsi Water recipe. tulsi water | 100% tulsi water | holy basil water | indian tulsi water | with 10 mazing images.
Tulsi Water is a popular healthy drink and the Indian palate is accustomed to the pleasant and rejuvenating flavour of tulsi. It puts us at ease and refreshes our senses. Here is great news for those with acidity.
Sipping on Tulsi Water two or three times a day helps to keep acidity at bay. Have a glass of it early in the morning before eating anything else, and you are all set to face the day with josh!
You can also try Ginger Cinnamon Tea and Ajwain Water.
Is Tulsi Water healthy?
Yes, this is healthy.
Let's understand the Ingredients.
1. Tulsi leaves (Holy Basil) : Tulsi leaves are packed with antioxidants and chewing a few leaves on a empty stomach can protect against heart ailments. Also very good for diabetics.
Can diabetics, heart patients and over weight individuals have Tulsi Water?
Yes, this recipe is good for diabetics, heart and weight loss. Tulsi has the anti-bacterial property which helps to relieve cold. It’s known to boost immune system and keep other diseases at bay. By maintaining the pH balance in the stomach it helps to ease acidity. Some phytochemicals in tulsi are known to protect against cancer too. Being an antioxidant it detoxifies the body as well.
The most effective time to have this Tulsi Water is early in the morning on an empty stomach. Make it a habit of consuming Tulsi Water for a healthy body free of stress, anxiety and depression.
Can healthy individuals have Tulsi Water?
Yes. This is healthy.
Tulsi Water for Boosting Immunity
- Tulsi is an aromatic herb also known as ‘Queen of Ayurveda’ due to its multiple benefits and so tulsi water | 100% tulsi water | holy basil water | indian tulsi water is considered a health potion too.
- Its key compound eugenol and vitamin C aid in building immunity and fighting various bacteria and virus.
- It also aids in reducing inflammation in the body.
- Tulsi water helps to keep acidity at bay.
- The phytochemicals like eugenol, apigenin and luteonil might also prevent chronic diseases like cancer.
- It has heart boosting benefits too.
- You can chew on the tulsi leaves in tulsi water to soothe a sore throat and cold. It exhibits anti-bacterial action.
- Tulsi water is also good for liver health and detoxification.
- The essential oils in tulsi makes this Tulsi water suitable for diabetics also.
How to burn 1 calories that come from Tulsi Water?
Walking (6 kmph) = 0 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 0 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 0 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 0 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.