low calorie mango flavoured drink mix
Viewed 263 times
Low calorie mango flavoured drink mix is a type of non carbonated soft drink prepared using mango fruit concentrate or the mango pulp or syrup. It is available in liquid form as well as powdered form, which can be reconstituted. It gives less calories per serving compared to whole fruit juice, due to which it is considered as low calorie. There is no fats, proteins, fiber or cholesterol present, but trace amounts of Vitamins A and C are present along with negligible calcium, sodium, potassium and iron. It is available in single flavor or in combination with different flavors, which include peach, roses and whey protein extract.
How to Select
Many retail shops, food malls and super markets store Low calorie fruit punch flavoured drink mix. The manufacturers include Maaza Delight, Gatorade, Crystal Light, Zuko, Hi C Flashin' Mango punch, etc. It is available in laminated paper tetrapacks as well as in cans and in plastic bottle packaging of varying sizes. You can select the quantity as per your requirement. Always check the date of packaging on the container and buy the latest pack. Buy fresh-looking packages. Dusty cans or torn labels can indicate old stock. Do not purchase dented or bulging cans.
· Low calorie fruit punch flavoured drink mix is a great refreshing drink and can be consumed alone or in combination with snacks as sherbet during Tea time instead of tea or Coffee.
· You can combine a mango fruit drink with the fresh fruit juice of your choice with a slash of ginger to make tasty fruit punch at home. Try combining it with fresh peach or apple juice with little ginger juice to make a summer cool drink.
· Mango Tea Punch can be made using the Low calorie mango flavoured drink mix. Just prepare a strong tea and alow to cool. Pour the mango punch drink mix. Add sliced or cubed mango pieces as a garnish. Serve cool with ice cubes in punch bowl.
How to Store
Try to use the low calorie mango flavored fruit punch as early as possible once opened. The canned, bottled or reconstituted mango juice remain fresh for 5-6 days under refrigeration when opened or diluted. If unopened, you can deep freeze it for at least 8 months and need to be thawed befoe using. Remember to transfer the canned drink in to glass or plastic container after opening. The bottled ones can be kept in its given container. Keep it refrigerated and tightly lid until the next use.
Mango juice is good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C and iron, so this drink is packed full of goodness.
· Since it is a low calorie mango flavored fruit punch, it can be consumed by people on weight loss as one of the food options instead of the high calorigenic milk shakes or ice creams.
· It has traces of minerals present, which include Calcium, Vitamin A, C and some amount of iron.
· When consumed with crushed ice, the fruit flavored fruit punch is a great refreshing summer drink.
· It has the nutritive values of the other fruits when used in combination to prepare it.
· The taste is so desirable that one sachet can be dissolved in half liter of water to increase your water intake and give you more satiety feeling.
· It can be consumed as a soft drink instead of alcohol based drinks.