Indian snacks with little planning |
Indian snacks with little planning | When you have a little time to plan and execute, you can go for these awesome snacks. These are not difficult to prepare but just need a little bit of pre-planning, to stock up on the required ingredients, soak some ingredients or make a batter.Some of the recipes might also take some time to execute, but the end-results are always totally worth the efforts!
Treats like the Chole Samosa Chaat and Mini Bean Tacos are sure to enthrall you with their fantastic flavours and textures.
Mini Bean Tacos
Indian daily snacks with little planning
When you have little time to make your evening snacks. Here we have come up with recipes which are very interesting to make.
1. Papdi Potato and Kabuli Chana Chaat loaded with papdi, fruits, potatoes, cooked kabuli chana, chutneys and perky spices – there is something in it for everybody!
2. Chole Samosa Chaat two are combined and topped with myriad exciting ingredients like tangy chutneys, crunchy onions and crisp sev, the resulting chaat is totally irresistible.
Chole Samosa Chaat
3. Green Peas Panki a popular Gujarati snack made of a rice flour batter that is cooked between 2 banana leaves.
Green Peas Panki ( Non- Fried Snacks )
4. Stuffed Mini Dosas conveniently made of a green gram based batter, which requires no fermentation.
Authentic Indian snacks with little planning
These recipes are all time favourites amongst everybody. Try these recipes, it just bring back memories when served to the guest.
1. Adai Recipe a crisp, golden dosa made using a batter of rice and mixed dals. adai dosa or quick South-Indian style adai dosa has the rich aroma of coconut oil and roasted dals, and a very rustic flavour as well.
Adai Recipe, Adai Dosa, Breakfast
2. Misal Pav most famous of Maharashtrian recipes, Misal is a scrumptious cocktail of savouries and sprouts!
3. Moong Dal Chilla stuffed with a deliciously flavoured mixture of potatoes and green peas. You will thoroughly enjoy the blend of textures and flavours.
Moong Dal Chilla, Stuffed Moong Dal Chila
4. Sada Dosa delightfully crisp, golden-coloured pancakes made of a rice and urad dal batter, Dosas make a more indulgent breakfast compared to easy, steamed idlis!
5. Dal Vada a unique, rustic texture and warm, hearty flavour that will strike a chord with most people.
6. Medu Vada breakfast incomplete without Medu Vada. Whether they have idli , dosa , pongal or upma , they like to add a crispy, tasty and protein-rich urad dal vada to the platter.
Party snacks with little planning
When parties around the corner, we have bought recipes which will become a big hit in the crowd. Try these amazing recipes and entertain your guest.
1. Guacamole Loaded Nachos with Beans an outta-this-world topping for nachos, is something you would surely have enjoyed at Mexican restaurants.
2. Mini Bean Tacos delight on your kids’ faces when they find a totally unexpected favourite in their snack box! Treats like Pizzas , tacos, etc., are generally reserved for special occasions, and often enjoyed only at home.
3. Spicy Chaat- Calcutta Style a delightful chaat that will thrill you to the core – hold it in your hand, capture a whiff of the namkeens dipped in sweet and tangy chutneys and topped with choice spices.
Spicy Chaat- Calcutta Style
4. Crispy Threaded Tofu a pretty sight, with slits all over the wrapper, which make it seem as if the saucy tofu is wrapped up with threads!
5. Pav Bhaji Burger recipe where India meets Western. We have given it a fusion twist by combining both pav bhaji and burger making it a amazing burger.
Pav Bhaji Burger
6. Assorted Uttapa Platter tasty and colourful to look at, the very sight of it makes you drool! Dainty uttapas made with readymade dosa batter are topped with appetising mixtures.
Occasional snack with little planning
Snacks at times you feel to eat which is very tempting but needs little time to make these. Try making these few recipes below which are super delicious.
1. Mexican Bean Fajita Tortilla stuffed with protein rich bean filling and iron rich green salsa!
2. Dieter’s Pizza mouth-wateringly delicious as any other pizza , but with less than half the usual calories, this recipe replaces cheese with low-fat cream cheese made using low-fat paneer and milk.
3. Baked Vada Pav layered with garlic chutney and stuffed with a peppy potato mixture before being baked to a perfectly golden colour, which makes it look and smell irresistible.
Baked Vada Pav / How To Make Baked Vada Pav
4. Aloo Kurkure Mint-flavoured potato mash dipped in a typical flour batter, coated with powdered beaten rice, and deep-fried till temptingly crisp.
Enjoy our Indian Snacks , Starters recipes with Little Planning and other starter snack recipes below.
Baked Snacks Recipes
Bread Snack Recipes
Deep-fried Starters Recipes
Evening Tea Snacks Recipes
Jain Snacks Recipes