instant rava set dosa | instant sponge dosa | no fermentation sponge dosa | instant suji appam |
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 17068 times
instant rava set dosa | instant sponge dosa | no fermentation sponge dosa | instant suji appam | with 21 amazing images.
set dosas are very popular across Karnataka and are made usually with a fermented batter but here is the recipe for the instant set dosa. Learn how to make instant rava set dosa | instant sponge dosa | no fermentation sponge dosa | instant suji appam |
instant Set dosa is a soft , spongy dosa that’s easy to make, tasty and can be made in no time- needs no fermentation !! you will be amazed by those pores and the softness of the dosa.
instant sponge dosa is an instant breakfast recipe made with semolina, poha, and curd. The beauty of this recipe is you no need to soak, ferment it. Which means, this batter can be quickly prepared in no time. instant suji appam is very soft as cotton and pores formed on the dosa is its uniqueness.
Tips to make instant rava set dosa : 1. Instead of eno fruit salt you can also add baking soda. 2. Do not stack the dosas on one another it will release moisture. 3. The batter should be semi thick and flowy consistency. It should not be thick like dosa batter. 4.Do not cook the set dosa on both the sides, just one side.
Enjoy instant rava set dosa | instant sponge dosa | no fermentation sponge dosa | instant suji appam | with detailed step by step images
- To make instant rava set dosa, in a mixer add rava, poha, curd, sugar, salt to taste and approx. 1 cup water.
- Blend it to a smooth paste. Transfer the dosa mixture into a deep bowl.
- Add eno and gently mix the batter.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it with little oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter over the hot tava to make a 125 mm. (5”) diameter round dosa.
- Cover and cook the dosa on medium flame for 2 minutes, until the bubbles form and it turns golden brown from one side.
- Remove in a plate. Repeat steps to make remaining 9 dosas.
- Serve the instant rava set dosa with chutney and sambhar.
Instant Rava Set Dosa Video
Instant Rava Set Dosa recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per dosa
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.