Stuffed Paneer Slices In Moghlai Gravy
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 2518 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 86516 times
A delectable vegetarian dish made from paneer, which is simmered in a rich gravy and flavoured with ajwain.
- Grate the paneer.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Put the tomatoes in hot water for 10 minutes. Take out the skin and grate them.
- Cut the paneer into equal sized flat peices of approximately 25 mm. by 25 mm.
- Sandwich the paneer slices with the stuffing.
- Heat the oil in a tava and lightly fry the stuffed paneer slices on both sides. Remove the paneer.
- In the same oil, fry the onion until golden. Add the garlic-ginger paste, turmeric and chilli powders and sugar and fry again for a while.
- Add the tomatoes, kasuri methi and salt and fry again for a while.
- Put the paneer pieces back in the gravy on the tava and fry again for a while.
- Garnish with the cream and coriander.
- Serve hot.
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.