Tasty Paneer In Manchurian Sauce
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24711 times
A lovely combination of paneer and spicy chinese cuisine inspired manchurian sauce, paneer in manchurian sauce is best enjoyed as side dish or starter.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the paneer pieces till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a broad pan, add the green chillies, garlic and ginger and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the m. S. G and the cornflour mixture and mix well.
- Add the soya sauce, chilli-garlic sauce and sugar and cook till the mixture becomes thick.
- Add the paneer and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shubhraGsharma on 02 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.