Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8602 times
Tread the nostalgic lanes with this easy and quick cauliflower recipe, Gobhi kasoori.Gobi kasoori is prepared by stir frying cauliflower florets with kasuri methi(dried methi leaves) and other Indian spice powders. Sans rich masala and overpowering spices, gobi kasoori is simply awesome!
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep-fry until golden brown.
- Drain onto an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Roast and powder kasoori methi.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil,
- Add mustard seeds,
- When they crackle add onions and cook until golden brown in colour.
- Add green chillies and sauté along with the onions.
- Add ginger and garlic paste, stir for a moment.
- Add chopped tomatoes and stir.
- Add half a cup of water and cook.
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder and cook.
- Add yogurt and mix and cook on a high heat for some time.
- Add fried cauliflower and mix well.
- Add salt and roasted kasoori methi powder and mix.
- Cook for five to seven minutes and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by anu_bunny on 08 Apr 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.