Curry Leaves Veg Cheese Paniyaram
This recipe has been viewed 3519 times
This greenish Curry Leaves Veg Cheese Paniyaram is a very healthy option for children.
- Wash and grind the curry leaves with jeera and black pepper to a smooth paste and mix well with the dosa batter.
- In a pan, heat oil and add mustard seeds followed by urad dal.
- Add the chopped onions, grated carrot and green peas.
- Add red chilli powder with little salt and mix everything well ans saute for a few minutes.
- Add this mixture to the dosa batter, mix well.
- Cut the cheese slices into small squares. ( From 1 slice of cheese, we can get 5 small pieces)
- Grease the paniyaram pan with ghee and heat it.
- Once the pan is hot, add the dosa batter in the moulds. In each mould, insert 1 cheese piece inside the batter and close the pan with the lid. Let it cook for few minutes.
- After few minutes, flip the paniyarams to the other side and cook for few more minutes with the lid closed.
- Open the lid, take out the paniyarams and serve hot with any chutney.
This recipe was contributed by MSangeetha on 24 May 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.