Banana and Apricot Porridge
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8435 times
simple and divine with natural sweeteness and herbal mild seasoning offers pure taste of nature to us.
- Place the banana in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 1/2 minute. Keep aside covered.
- Place the apricots in a microwave safe bowl, add little water so that apricots are dipped completely and microwave on high for 2 minutes. keep aside covered.
- Combine the bananas, apricots and moong dal and blend in a mixer till smooth and creamy, adding hot water of required.
- Heat the ghee in a small pan, add the green peas and almonds and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add these to the banana mixture and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with basil leaves.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 18 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.