Recipe Description for Pyaz Aur Phudine Ki Roti ( Tava Recipe )
- Combine the prepared mint paste, whole wheat flour, onions, salt and oil, mix well and knead to a stiff dough using enough warm water.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll each portion into 125 mm. (5”) diameter rotis.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using ½ tsp of oil.
- Cook each roti on the tava and cook using 1 tsp of oil till brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve immediately with fresh curds.
- Combine ¼ cup of fresh chopped mint leaves, 3 green chillies and a few drops of lemon juice and blend in a mixer, using little water, to a smooth paste. Use as required.