Pasta In Red Sauce Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 66500 times
Pasta in red sauce is the most popular and loved by all age groups. . Make sure you make it as close to the serving time to enjoy it the most.
Recipe Description for Pasta in Red Sauce
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the bayleaves and peppercorns and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Remove the bayleaves and discard them.
- Add the tomato purée, tomato ketchup, oregano, chilli flakes and sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the cream, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the fusilli, toss gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 more minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Garnish with fresh cream and cheese and serve immediately with garlic bread.
- At step 5, you can also discard the peppercorns along with the bayleaves.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.