Open Cheese and Herb Maggi Toast Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 343 times
Is it possible to make Maggi appeal to adults, and bread toast appeal to kids? Well, here is how you can make the twain meet! A sumptuous preparation of toasted bread topped with cooked Maggi enhanced with cheese and herbs, the Open Cheese and Herb Maggi Toast is a no-sweat snack that you can prepare any time to bid goodbye to sudden hunger pangs, as it is made with readily available ingredients and does not require much pre-preparation.
Recipe Description for Open Cheese and Herb Maggi Sandwich
- Heat 1 cup of water in a broad non-stick pan, add the maggi noodles and masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cheese, chilli flakes and oregano, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions.
- Place the toasted bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread a portion of the mixture on each toasted bread slice.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.