Herbed Maggi Fritters by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 80 times
Inject new excitement into all-time favourite Maggi, by preparing it in the form of herby, cheesy fritters! Cooked Maggi is mixed with colourful veggies, herbs and processed cheese to make a gooey batter, which is deep-fried immediately to make crispy, chunky Herbed Maggi Fritters.
Recipe Description for Herbed Maggi Fritters
- Boil 1½ cups of water in a deep non-stick pan, add the maggi noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the maggi tastemaker, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl and allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add the capsicum, cheese, chilli flakes, mixed herbs, cornflour and little salt and mix very well.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai and drop spoonfuls of the mixture using your fingers and deep-fry, a few at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.