Cheese Slice a foodie treat and everyday staple that delights everyone from children to connoisseurs. One of the most versatile foods available in slices is so comfortable and quick to use to serve on any snack at any time.
How to Select
It is easily available. Choose from the brands available in the market - Small or Large packet as desired. Confirm on freshness by checking the manufacturing as well as expiry dates. Be sure to always respect the "best before" date.
· It's the handy and easy to use version of cheese
· Great cheese contains all the complexity required to satisfy even the most sophisticated palate. Excellent in Sandwiches -grilled or toasted, perfect for Burgers.
· The cheese-topped toast is great with a bowl of soup or chili, or served along side a salad
How to Store
Cheese slice are best kept refrigerated in the cheeses compartment or crisper where the humidity prevents it from drying out. Always keep cheese in a sealed container or carefully wrap it in a wax paper covered by aluminum foil. Keep them away from strong-smelling foods, as they easily absorb odours. Proper storage prolongs the life of your cheese. Mould and discoloration usually occur on cheese, cut away the affected area and melt the rest in a cheese sauce or other recipe. Buy a little bit, and buy often. The home refrigerator is not a friendly environment for cheese; the less time it spends in there, the better
· Cheese is known to protect against dental caries and are known as anticariogenic, in fact cheese is considered to be one of the most anticariogenic of all foods.
· Cheese has particularly low lactose content compared with other dairy foods. A good option for people who are Lactose Intolerant
· Cheese is a naturally rich source of many nutrients including calcium, phosphorous, protein, fat soluble vitamins and B vitamins.