by Tarla Dalal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1841 times
The Mango Falooda is an instant hit with everybody because it combines the timeless charm of the King of Fruits with the everlasting excitement of faloodas.
A falooda is something unique – it can be had as a dessert, a snack or even a meal at times! With falooda sev, milk, fruits and ice-cream, it gives you a mix of textures and flavours.
In this particular recipe, mango is in the limelight, as we have used fresh fruit as well as mango ice-cream. When the fruit is in season, make sure you feast on this delicacy!
You can also try other mango recipes like Mango Puri or Mango Salsa .
- Combine the roughly chopped mangoes and sugar in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Just before serving, put ¼ cup of the prepared mango pulp in a tall glass, add 2 tbsp of soaked falooda sev.
- Add 2 tbsp soaked falooda seeds and 1 tbsp of chopped mangoes.
- Pour ¼ cup of the milk , 1 scoop of mango ice-cream and again 1 tbsp of chopped mangoes over it.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 4 more glasses.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per glass
|Vitamin A||3278.8 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||20.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||9.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.